The insulin resistance class focuses on the disease itself and available treatments. The class is held each Thursday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. We encourage newly diagnosed patients to attend with a support person like a spouse, friend or family member.
Insulin Resistance Class Details
- Adults only.
- Classes are held on each Thursdays of the month.
- Class times are 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- We encourage patient to bring a support person like a spouse, family or friend.
- The cost of the class is covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance companies.
- Classes are taught in the classroom at the 3910 Washington Parkway clinic in Idaho Falls.