Diabetes Education Class Series
The Diabetes Education Class is a traditional three-part series that covers a wide variety of diabetes-related topics. The class series is taught at 1:00 pm on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wednesdays of every month. We recommend that all patients with a new diagnosis of diabetes attend this class. We also recommend a repeat after you’ve lived with diabetes for a few years, especially if the class is covered by your insurance policy. You can start with any class in the series.
Diabetes Education Class Details
- Adults only.
- Classes are held on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Class times are 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Classes are taught in a group setting.
- We encourage patient to bring a support person like a spouse, family or friend.
- Classes cover all topics recommended by the American Diabetes Association.
- Rocky Mountain Diabetes Center conducts an accredited program sponsored by the American Diabetes Association.
- The cost of the class is covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance companies.
- Classes are taught in the classroom at the 3910 Washington Parkway clinic in Idaho Falls.