This class is a spin-off of the Diabetes Education Class series and offers an additional class period once every 2-3 months specifically for patients under 18.
We recommend this class for newly-diagnosed children.
This class focuses on the needs of youth and includes more hands-on, interactive training.
Diabetes Kids Class Details
- Curriculum for patients under 18 years old.
- Offered every 2-3 months.
- Classes are taught in a group setting.
- We encourage patients to bring a support person like parent or older sibling.
- Classes are geared towards the needs of children.
- The cost of the class is covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurance companies.
- Classes are taught in the classroom at the 3910 Washington Parkway clinic in Idaho Falls.