- 1 8 oz. pkg. fat-free cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz. low-fat or fat-free sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t garlic powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 C low-fat ham, (fully cooked, finely chopped)
Beat cheeses in a mixing bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce, mix well. Shape into balls and roll in ham. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fresh vegetables or low-fat crackers.
- Calories 24, Sodium 198mg,
- Carbohydrates 2g, Fat trace.
Fat content higher when using low-fat as opposed to fat-free options