This easy cheesecake has only 160 calories, 16 grams of carbohydrate, and 5 grams of fat per delicious slice! Compare it to the usual cheesecake slice, which has more than 280 calories and at least 10 grams of fat.
Try this recipe for Miracle Cheesecake at your next party or dinner (or for a midnight snack!). Because it's lower in carbohydrates, it is a great dessert item for people with diabetes or insulin resistance!
Prep Time: 2 min Cook: 15 min
- Reduced-Fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 small package Sugar Free Jell-O Gelatin (any flavor)
- 2/3 C boiling water (to dissolve Jell-O)
- 1 C fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 oz Fat-free cream cheese
- 2 C Cool Whip Lite (thawed)
You can prepare the filling without the crust and eat it as a mousse or pudding type dessert. When you do this, you eliminate all but 2 grams of carbohydrate.
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Set aside.
- Add cottage cheese, cream cheese, and Jell-O mixture to food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add Cool Whip and blend just until evenly mixed.
- Pour into crust and chill for at least 2 hours.
1 slice (8 slices/cheesecake)
- Calories 160
- Fat 5 g
- Carbohydrate 16 g
- Sodium 316 mg