- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef (9% fat or less)
- 1/4 C pizza sauce
- 1 oz. grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C chopped onion, peppers, mushroom, or other Pizza vegetable combination
- 1/2 C bread crumbs
- 1/4 C Egg Beaters
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients into a food processor or mixer and blend well. Shape into small meatballs, approximately 2” around. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 22-25 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce. Makes approximately 16-20 meatballs.
- Calories 119, Protein 15g,
- Carbohydrates 1.5g, Fat 5.5g,
2 lean meat.