Prep: 7 min
- 1/2 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bag (6 ounces) mixed spinach salad
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mix poppy seed dressing with water and refrigerate.
- Layer spinach, cheese, strawberries, mushrooms, and pecans in a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toss salad with dressing immediately before serving.
Makes 9 (1 cup) servings.
- Calories 91
- Calories from fat 70
- Total fat 8 grams
- Saturated fat 1 gram
- Cholesterol 1 milligram
- Sodium 208 milligrams
- Carbohydrate 2 grams
- Fiber <1 gram
- Sugar <1 gram
- Protein 2 grams