Prep Time: 5 min Cook: 10 min
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 teaspoon light ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll breadsticks, separate, and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing and cheese with a spoon.
- Using fingers, lightly spread cheese mixture overbreadsticks.
- Bake10–12 minutes until light golden brown.
Makes 6 servings of 2 breadsticks each.
- Calories: 120
- Calories from fat 29
- Total fat 3 grams
- Saturated fat < 1 gram,
- Cholesterol 1 gram
- Sodium 321 milligrams
- Carbohydrates18 grams
- Fiber < gram
- Sugar 1 gram
- Protein 3 grams