Prep Time: 5 min Cook: 10 min
- 1 tube (11 oz) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tsp light ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll breadsticks, separate, and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing and cheese with a spoon.
- Using fingers, lightly spread cheese mixture over the breadsticks.
- Bake 10–12 minutes or until lightly golden-brown.
Makes 6 servings of 2 breadsticks each.
- Calories: 120
- Calories from fat 29
- Total fat 3 g
- Saturated fat < 1 g
- Cholesterol 1 g
- Sodium 321 mg
- Carbohydrates 18 g
- Fiber < g
- Sugar 1 g
- Protein 3 g